ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

counterstrike?

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
anyone on here a fan? i hadnt played it in ages till last night.

doesnt let me on half the servers anymore.. possibly my new wireless network firewall or sumthing.?

EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3
Yeah I used to play a bit, I was more into TFC though. I've had a few games recently after not playing for about 3 years, 1.6 is pretty much dead now :( everyones playing source.

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I used to play CS a long time ago, but like James I used to plan TFC. Was once in a clan lol.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
I used to play CS all the time, was in a good top league clan and then i stopped playing

Civic Type -R FN2
i still play 1.6 its not at all dead, #ask pm me if you want to play

p.s names tombomb

Yeah I used to play a bit, I was more into TFC though. I've had a few games recently after not playing for about 3 years, 1.6 is pretty much dead now :( everyones playing source.

onepointsixmk3.jpg

Doesn't look that dead to me...

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
haha. yeah its source i have on the PC

i was a bigger fan of socom US navy seals on the ps2 online though. Was in such a good clan aswell! "herneshunters HH". If they bring socom out on the PS3 im buying one.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
i play both and atm im playing DOD:source. i like it becuase u dont have to wait till the end of rounds to get back into the game, and its not as boring as BF2!

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
benje... you wernt happening to be playing last night on a deathmatch CS server?

i remember sumone called benje or similar on the other team..

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
i dunt take it as far as lanning anymore - i av a mess around when bored and used to be in a clan called choke

i just cant be arsed anymore, plus the obvious fact that i'm s**t compared to how i used to be!

i'm willing to play a game with anyone though providing you have a mic and headphones as can't be arsed to type to a screen

mk1 172
I've moved more to BF2 now, just can't get on with CS:S when I go back to it

Keep trying to go prone and shoot, by which point I'm usually dead!

Mk2 Ph2 1.4 16v Dynamic
im on cs source okey dokey server and in ccs mix vent ...good crack if you have nothing to do with the gf or car or work! chill out time!