ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of questions?

clio 1.2 16v 54 reg
First of all will i totally knacker my shocks if i lower my clio 60mm? also how much on average should i be paying 2 get 4x60mm springs fitted to may car?

Cheers in advance guys!

K20 EG Hatch
Your shocks will more than likely start leaking if you lower it with just 60mm springs and it WILL handle worse than standard.
Can you not afford a 60mm kit of shocks and dampners?
Also where are you from because someone might be able to suggest a local garage if they know your location.

K20 EG Hatch
£120! I will fit them for £30 if your local dude....

You would deffinately be better off with a full kit rather than just springs though.

clio 1.2 16v 54 reg
im based in Edinburgh, i could probably fit them myself as ive the spring clamps etc. Dont really have the time tho due to work!!!! How much do u think it would cost for a set of 60mm springs and shocks and where from?

clio 1.2 16v 54 reg
Cheers bud, will have a look the now.... Another question, what size tyres do i need to fit my recently purchased 172 16inch alloys? coz ive been looking on www.mytyres.co.uk they seem pretty cheap. Im thinking 195/45/16?