ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Covering the holes left by the Clio badge.

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
After a successful MOT and decided to remove this sticker, unfortunately i now know why it was there as it’s obviously covering 2 holes.
Any suggestions as to what I can cover them with. I don’t like the original ‘Clio’ badge but now wish I’d not started peeling what was there off.
95499442-49D8-4DCB-BA0E-03F2F9B56A82.jpeg

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
The new RenaultSport badge covers these holes perfectly otherwise put an original Clio badge back on or it’s a trip to the bodyshop for fill and paint.

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
Cheers mate. If the boot lid needed paint I’d be filling them in, but this badge is nice.
Renault genuine part or eBay copy??

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Don’t think you can get copies mate. Think there about £45 but they do some times come up second hand at half the price.

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
Just found it on the Renault website. Peeling the old badge off is looking like a costly error on my part!!

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
I’ve looked for a new one of what’s on there, but an initial search didn’t turn anything up. I’ll have a poke about the interwebs when the kids are away for the night.

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
Can anyone tell me how the Renaultsport badge mossyv6 posted is attached to the boot lid?
Does it come with adhesive strips?

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
That’s a great shout. I’ve dropped them a message.
Cheers pal.

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
So I dropped Dave at DMB an email and this is what he’s come up with as a like for like replacement.
6BA59A8B-1C2F-45D4-9EC0-3C6260042DC7.jpeg

I’ve got to say I’m very happy and I’ve asked him to see if he can recreate the latest RS Renaultsport boot badge but in an anthracite colour.
I’ll update when he’s mocked that up.

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
So DMB have just sent this over, as a gel sticker.
769C23C4-3E8D-4BFE-8E04-27EAEC110015.jpeg

I’ve got to say I’m very happy and I’ve asked for one of each.

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
The first one was £7.50. So I imagine around that mark although he’s slow on the old emails.
I‘ll post a picture of the actual sticker up when it arrives.
Post #13 has one of their badges on a car. Looks decent IMO.

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
These arrived this morning.

I think DMB have knocked it out the park.
D9C44003-E839-41A8-B7C3-F30090BB1E64.jpeg

My only issue is deciding which I’m going to use to cover the holes.