ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CRACKED WINDSCREEN !!!!

182 ff
just noticed my windscreen is cracked from the top of the window looks like a defect to me but anyone else had a problem with there 182 its going right thru the heat sensor black part at the top

dont think this is a stone or anything like that

Arctic Blue 182
just noticed my windscreen is cracked from the top of the window looks like a defect to me but anyone else had a problem with there 182 its going right thru the heat sensor black part at the top

dont think this is a stone or anything like that

Had exact same thing a week ago

Was about 12 inches along one stretch of the crack

£75 later and Ive a nice new one!

182 ff
all done and fixed although coming home friday night up the a1 and the window seal pings out w*****s didnt push it in correctly lol s**t me right up lol , nice having clear class thou

when the window was about to be replaced the auto glass bloke came in and said u have some damage to the car (really i said where ) the wheels are scuffed etc lol i said whats thats got to do with the windscreen