ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Craigs Vee, & Other Unit Motors:

It was a good day down there, I really enjoyed myself.

I had to drive through a couple of flooded lanes on the way back, car's looking proper manky now! Ant, you're going to love it mate!

Hold it until the next event.

It wont be long until we're BBQing

True, looking forward to that to say the least. Agree with whoever said about staying over as well. Would like to have a few down there and stay locally.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I just fancy lowering myself so I can feel scene.

Try this, you can even induce camber for more scene points...

130A9353-718A-43C4-959D-53CE386423AD_zpsgmnsbpgm.jpg

Mine just about meets in the middle if you comb it over from both sides. If you squint, it passes for a centre parting.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Can you try and plan a unit meet for a little bit in the future so I can try and sort out getting some time off... Would be most appreciated :)

I know. I've seen the pictures. Scariest looking copper I've ever seen. Sleepless nights if you pulled me over with a set of McDonalds trays under your back wheels :(

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I think @JD said something along the lines of "When one's hunger is unimaginable, even McDonalds is enjoyable" and then him and @Waitey chortled over Gilet's.

Royston, you should just turn up one day, I'm pretty should some would actually die of shock.

#councilhousedwellerproblems

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It would be rude not to lol Craig might have something to say though if a rear wheel drops in a pot hole and it tips over!