ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crail - 9th April

Clio f7r Trackcar
Was at crail today. Dunno if anyone on here was? Saw a few mk2 clio's!

My clio 16v f7r Hybrid did a best time of 14.123sec @ 100.9mph and ran consistantly in the low 14's all day. 14.1's, 14.2's, 14.3's, 14.4's! Well chuffed. Std inlet, std cams, engine is on 92K miles!!!

Just a short vid of footage taken by others during the day!

http://media.putfile.com/Crail-9th-April

P.S Don't take the vid comments to heart! ;)

The Beast MK4
Nice vid mate, too cold for me today though, was up last October in the wind and it was fookin freezing!

Clio f7r Trackcar
Thanks guys!

To be honest i had no idea what times it would run. Was hoping for mid to low 14's, but with such poor traction off the line i was very happy with a 14.1!

muz

big fat japanese bus
nice havent been to crail in ages Missin it but it plays havoc with your clutch!

I know the guy with the ultima he does trackdays at Knockhill, that thing is so slow round corners in the wet but in the dry jersus

Leon Cupra R 225
The guy in the silver 172 comes from down my way.

Looked not too bad weather, its always blowing a gale up there though!

Roll on the better weather :)

LMAO at the comments. Get a R sport ECU, panel filter, exhaust/de-cat on that Cup and it will run 14.1-14.4 all day long as well.

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
that g40 is ma m8s... he's gone thru so many boxes...
I think that was a gti box and not a g40 box as they aint easy to come by!

it's a stage 4 charger with a lot of head and camwork.. sits around 170BHP and has crazy torque!

i think it 0-60's in 5 secs or summin... unreal!

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Looks like a sweet day out and you looked really quick mate.

Who won out of the 106 gti valver run as the video just quit before it started :S

Clio f7r Trackcar