ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashed! Large Pics

Renault Clio 1.2
Hey, had an accident this morning, got sideswipped, its mainly just a dent in the rear quarter and scraped down all the side, with a dent in the door. I think I'm definately going to need a new door, front wing and bumper. Its the rear wing i'm worried about as I figure it may just end up being a write off. Anyway onto the pics!

Car005.gif

Car004.gif

Car006.gif

Car007.gif

Car008.gif

Verdict?

Peddled device
Yeah...thats a bit nasty along the bottom and the B pillar.Get it to the best body shop you can find

Renault Clio 1.2
Its an 2002, with 88,000 miles. No-one was hurt thankfully, cars can be replaced. Thing is I need the car back soon so won't have enough time to research a load of body shops. Anybody know any good bodyshops in the Shrewsbury area? I was planning on taking it to Renault in Whitchurch and getting their verdict on whether its safe to drive.

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
i'd say thats a write off unfortunatly, but if your as lucky as me it wont be ;)

Renault Clio 1.2
Not my fault thankfully, car pulled out of a slip lane style junction without looking and reacted too late. Enough to try and swerve but not enough to avoid a collision unfortunately.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Its an 2002, with 88,000 miles. No-one was hurt thankfully, cars can be replaced. Thing is I need the car back soon so won't have enough time to research a load of body shops. Anybody know any good bodyshops in the Shrewsbury area? I was planning on taking it to Renault in Whitchurch and getting their verdict on whether its safe to drive.

see what they say matey, probably will be driveable, you never know might be ok to repair as well

RenaultSport 172.
take rear door card out and push it out with your feet that will fix 100% mine was lot worse
lmfaooo!
technique or what!

glad no-one was hurt mate...

Renault Clio 1.2
Yeah not looking forward to dealing with the insurance people or courtesy cars. And I might actually consider taking the door card out and giving it a push with my feet, worth a try.

M2 Competition
Lol at the rear door card thing.

Expect insurance quotes to be around £2k to fix it, how much is your car worth... ?

Renault Clio 1.2
I'm guessing 2002 1.2 dynamique with 88,000 miles will be worth approx 2k max. So i'm going to get quotes from a few places first and then weigh up the options before i make a decision

Ad

MK2 FRS
I'd expect that to be a write off... as Peps says around 2k damage, car is worth around 2.5k. no brainer.

Renault Clio 1.2
Yeah I was expecting the worst, i'll get quotes for repairs anyway just before I have to go down the insurance route.