ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

crazy money..

S2000 + E91 330D
Thought i got a good quote for renewal on the clio of 1600 with bell.

rang up to say i wanted to pay monthly and the price jumped up to 2450.

i said "f**king jesus".. the man laughed and even he said that was rediculous.

!!!!

H

that what happened to me, i got a really good quote with bell, the day before i was picking up my golf i phoned them to go ahead with the quote and it went up about £700 if i wanted to pay monthly!! bloke was an arogant knob too

so i just got a loan from the bank and paid in full with another company

Audi TT 3.2 V6
I always borrow money from my savings each year to pay insurance. Repay it in installments each month when i get paid. Id rather loose the interest on the money ive taken out of savings rather than give the insurance company a shed load of cash in interest. Even more so now my savings earn peanuts in interest anyway.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
have your tried brentacre? they were good for me when i was 19.

AK

M240i
Credit card, 0% finance over 12 months pay the insurance company in full, pay it off monthly equal instalments!

Or if you (at 19, so doubt you'd get £1600 credit) get a family member to sign up for one and then pay it back monthly!

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Credit card, 0% finance over 12 months pay the insurance company in full, pay it off monthly equal instalments!

Or if you (at 19, so doubt you'd get £1600 credit) get a family member to sign up for one and then pay it back monthly!

pretty good idea that.