ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cruise Control Sabelt Steering Wheel

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Ordered the parts last week and just got round to making the panel to create a cruise control bracket for my Sabelt aftermarket steering wheel to go in my Megane 225.

IMG_3099.JPG
IMG_3101.JPG
IMG_3103.JPG
IMG_3115.JPG
IMG_3123.JPG
IMG_3127.JPG
IMG_3131.JPG
IMG_3133.JPG
IMG_3136.JPG

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
There's a few people showing interest in this so I'm looking into ordering the bits to make a very small amount of these up

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I'm just working out a few things, hopefully by the end of today I'll have a plan in place. It's gone from making my own to more than 20 enquiries for this setup this morning. They're hand made and can only be done in my own time after work. I don't wanna promise the earth to people only for them to be let down, I'm happy to make them if people are prepared to wait say a week tops. Anyway I'll work things out today.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Mates rates? :wink:
Does your PM work

I'm looking into running a list for people who'd like one made and are happy to pay upfront for it. I know there are people that don't know me and may have trust issues which I appreciate so we'll see how it pans out. But I'm happy to make them, it's the initial outlay for parts.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Looks great mate. Nice enough to look sporty, but subtle enough so it's not too in your face.
Cheers Mark, I think the carbon gloss look makes it along with the black buttons. Function with an ok look.
I've also had people request red and blue buttons so you can have the 4 buttons in black and the top 2 either red or blue. I've made orders on all 3 colour buttons.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I had someone request this colour to match the steering wheel and harnesses in their Megane 225
IMG_3172.JPG
IMG_3173.JPG
IMG_3175.JPG

Reactions: RDH