ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cruise control stopped working.

182FF with cup packs
This morning on my way to work, my cruise control just stopped working.

It refuses to set a speed in cruise mode. I can set a speed in limit mode, so all the steering wheel buttons work.

If i switch cruise off and on again, the dash changes to "SET ---" as if it's ready to be set, but if I hit any of the buttons it does nothign and never engages again.

I have recently (in the last few weeks) mapped my car with a RSTuner map, and I remember reading before that some people had weird problems sometimes after a remap, but they all seemed to be directly after, not a couple of weeks and a couple of hundred miles down the line.

Racing Blue 182 Cup
I now have this problem too-cruise control and speed liliter have stopped working. I'm wondering if it's the steering wheel buttons as the one on the dash still turns on the green/orange light as normal.

I haven't had the car remapped or anything so don't know what it could be-maybe just a fuse?