ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Areas Day 14 (Feedback/Chat thread)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
This is going to be a ClioSport.net national event with a twist!

The CS area reps (that are still active) have come together with the idea that EVERY AREA will hold a meet on the same day at the end of the season (Sunday the 21st of September 2014)

The main aim for this is to allow the people that could not attend the larger events this year for whatever reason to attend as hopefully these events will be closer to 99% of member’s homes than the other large events throughout the year.

The events photographs, videos and write up from every area will be added to a CS Areas Day 14 thread to help promote what this club can do when everyone pulls together to make things happen in their home area :)

The purpose of this thread is to find out what feedback people have for the idea and also to put forward any ideas they have to help improve the day either on a national scale or just the area where they will be attending.

For me this day is to provide a part of the large scale events such as CSS on the doorstep of the majority of members, I know it produce big numbers on the individual meets (prove me wrong if you believe otherwise) but hopefully when we post the outcome of this event into one thread it should show how many people as a club we can get together.

Another thing I think will be good to see is the range of of backdrops and activities captured on the day :)

Anyway post away with your ideas on this

Thanks again

Dan :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
This place is easier than finding all the threads for this meet but after speaking to people at PFC we need to collect up our own photos of the day and then I will compile them and send them in for them to use :)

Thanks again

Dan