ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS'ers Opinion needed

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Afternoon all :)

I know yellow fogsaren't exactly popular on here but, i came across them earlier, i ordered them a while back for my old mk2 and never fitted them before i sold it on so thought i would see what they looked like on my new Clio.

So here are the results let me know what you all think:

8478436979_ecee4d1d02_z.png

Clean Clio by Dan Jenks, on Flickr

8478401055_c726682446_z.png

Clio Close Up by Dan Jenks, on Flickr

8478400883_f654f456fa_z.png

Clio Front and edit by Dan Jenks, on Flickr

Be nice ;)

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Car looks nice the fogs are subtle thought they would be lot brighter you got any plans to modify it?

Thanks everyone :) I do quite like them so they'll be staying for now I think.

Future mods: to finish the front off I want to get some fresh plates, I hate the current ones with the boarders & GB bit. Also some silver vision indicator bulbs.
The car is crying out to be lowered a bit to fill the MASSIVE arch gap! So possibly get it lowered but I wouldn't have a clue where to start tbh haha!

Also wouldn't mind some projector headlights that come standard on the sx models but I think they might be quite hard to find