ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 CSF23 *Save The Date*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
Can’t commit to it obviously, but had hoped I’d make csf22, how wrong I was.

hopefully the tickets remain available right before the date so I can make a call depending on when I get another man’s organ in me

Can’t see you being the first man at a CSF to have another man’s organ inside him.

In all seriousness, all the best. 👍

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
If it's Anglesey I'll need one of my sh*t heaps working, always wanted to drive that track, I don't trust the Golf to make a single lap before something let's go and the Clio might have a stuck lifter, or valve, or f*cked piston ring, so it might need an engine rebuild.

Shame you have to book with the make, model and reg of the car, otherwise I'd take a hire car and rag that about.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
If it's Anglesey I'll need one of my sh*t heaps working, always wanted to drive that track, I don't trust the Golf to make a single lap before something let's go and the Clio might have a stuck lifter, or valve, or f*cked piston ring, so it might need an engine rebuild.

Shame you have to book with the make, model and reg of the car, otherwise I'd take a hire car and rag that about.
I have two engines going spare...

ixell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup phase 2
Planning for CSF23 is in full swing!

Save the date!

Friday 25th to Sunday 27th August!

We won’t be revealing the venue just yet but can you guess where it’s going to be?… (It’s a UK circuit)

View attachment 1631142
Nice one ☝️
Planning for CSF23 is in full swing!

Save the date!

Friday 25th to Sunday 27th August!

We won’t be revealing the venue just yet but can you guess where it’s going to be?… (It’s a UK circuit)

View attachment 1631142

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 182 197 E61 530D
Hmm weekend with clios at Anglesey on my 30th birthday think I’ll have to get involved this year

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Right around the time my first child is due.

I'll leave my wife with a list of taxi companies 😅.

Joking aside, top work guys, you move quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.