ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup + Graffiti = Sex

172 Cup
Morning car enthusiasts.

I thought I'd spend Sunday cleaning the car and polishing her back up again (gets so dirty so fast) and then make a little visit to check out "The Wall"

Took a few snaps and then there was some shady gansta looking fellow hanging around "checking out the artwork". (For all I know he could shank me then have away with my wheels) So didn't get out my car for too long when he turned up.

Drove round the corner a bit because I knew this place is often associated with artwork and is a bit in the shadows so the artists get lots of time to complete their work and found a little minefield of pieces.

Anyway onto the pictures. Im by no means a camera person and my phone is the only thing im ever going to use tbh.

I know my parking skills are ace, one wheel on the kerb s**t, but it gives better angles.

Like I said im no photographer or car place-position-person.

The smoking one is awesome. The guy has even painted the lampost infront of the wall.

If you want to know the location of the walls it's by the custard factory in Digbeth (Brimingham) See this thread for more details < < < External link = Sax-P.

If you want more

Comments welcome...

19042009975.jpg

19042009976.jpg

19042009980.jpg

19042009979.jpg

19042009982.jpg

19042009983.jpg

19042009985.jpg

19042009986.jpg

19042009990.jpg

19042009993.jpg

19042009989.jpg

Location of the wall if you're around the Bham area:
Wall.gif

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
lol, oh by the rainbow warehouse, nice, everytime i have gone in or left its been really dark, ive never noticed it before!!

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Scary, I was literally going to say the last one as my second choice, but I like the graffiti in #5 a little more

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
nice location!
why'd you take your mini plate off? made a much meaner front end.
lookin good though

172 Cup
Dude. I Have pics of my car there too... LOL My old one.

Post it up man.

nice location!
why'd you take your mini plate off? made a much meaner front end.
lookin good though

Because I got pulled over for it plus thought it was a little "chavvy"

Spoke to my mate who's a copper and said he wouldn't pull me for the 3/4 sized one. Plus it sits a lot nicer on the bumper.