ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup splitter

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I got quoted £150 inc vat.

But prices do vary depending on delearships, i doubt your get much better then £130 inc vat. Ktec do a carbon fibre splitter for £111.

sorry, forgot the damn vat. yeah fletch is right mate, they cost a bomb. ktec CF ones are great but if your worried about bashing it its a lot to spend on a splitter!

second hand off here or ebay are usually around 75 quid, i picked one up for 70 off here.

jamie

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
shite, for that price i'd rather not lol. mines a ph1 172 so the cf one wont fit :(

hmmm is there any other splitters that can fit?

everyone is looking at that one, doesnt do it for me, rather a second hand cup splitter and cut it to fit. . . . its been done :)

Middo had one on a non sport one (now medici999's car) and sure someone else had a splitter made to fit their ph quik. . . . maybe arthur??

jamie

Clio 172 mk2
Renault would only sell me one if I brought the whole cup pack (with rear spoiler) lol

Breaking A 172 Replica
How much would you buy one second hand for?

I may be able to sell mine if the price is right.

Thanks

Sam

Breaking A 172 Replica
Ok and how much for cup spoiler in metallic black (although may need a respray if you wanted it to look 100%)?

Sam

depends mate, has the front one been modded to fit standard wings?

the rear probs 120 again ish. alot of demand though mate.

pics sam?

jamie