ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

curious problem

clio 138
So Friday I was driving my clio it's the 138 dynamic s and all of a sudden it started to judder and felt like it was running on three cylinders. I parked it up till Monday when the aa where sent round by the dealer to check it out. He got in it started it and all was good except now it has the yellow service light on. Then he plugged it in and I had a misfire on cylinder 2 with fault codes p3020 3000 and 3020+ I drove it round the block and now it seems ok. Has gotta go in now to have it checked over and faults cleared. Also another thing is it smells of petrol when you start it and I'm average 26 mpg. Does anybody have any idea what might be wrong with it so I can get it all checked. I bought it from a vw dealer so wanna give them the heads up.
Thanks