ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Currys FTW

Decided to finally bite the bullet and get a new computer. Saw a cracking deal at Currys that worked out to tick all of the boxes for me so went for it. Picked it up from the local west Quay store this afternoon and brought it home. Took it out of the box and it is the wrong one. Had a 16" screen not the 19" I thought came with it. Phoned Currys who were less than helpful as they had no option of we screwed up and gave you the wrong PC. They advised that I take it back to the shop. Chose to go to the Currys half a mile up the road which was closed. stood there for 10 minutes as they were still in there and were not due to close until another hour. They phoned the West Quay store who acknowledged that they had given me the wrong PC and agreed to drop one off to me at my home this evening.

At 9.30 the manageress and assistant dropped off my new (correct) PC and took the wrong one away. Now that's what I call a good service. Half an hour later its all unpacked and connected and working. Can't believe what a difference in speed and size of screen. Also nice to have pucker versions of Windows Vista at last.

Good service would have been supplying the correct goods in the first place!!!

Sorry to say, but this is the dumbest thing I've heard in a while, mistakes happen - the important part is how they are responded to and handled.

Sorry to say, but this is the dumbest thing I've heard in a while, mistakes happen - the important part is how they are responded to and handled.

No, that's what i call good after sales service.

'Phoned Currys who were less than helpful' - you class that as good service too?!!

Last edited: