ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom Chrome v6

This is a post to anyone out there. Does anyone know a local place that can Chrome bits for my V6. As little as the screws for the engine cover to the air vents. Does any of you guys and ladys know of any company that could help?

Try your local yellow pages, most comanies will do little bits like that on the side, might even find a guy there that will do it on the QT for a few quid

Clio v6

Westside Motors

This company supplies air-cooled spares, and handle crypton tuning, chroming, powdercoating, sandblasting, welding, spraying and restoration.

WESTSIDE MOTORS, 11/15 Broadway Mews, rear of 34/36 The Broadway, WOODFORD GREEN, Essex, IG8 0HQ Tel. 0181 505 5215

You said local, but where is local?

The blue one with the chrome cage (the first pic) is my other car. The yellow one is my mates FRST, now with a dynod 401bhp/380lb/ft 2L Zetec turbo engine and NOS to come!

Mine is up for sale....

i would love some thing like that, but i couldnt afford to run it (ill have to stick to my valver at the min)

that yellow one must be a right weapon, my mates got an mr2 turbo with 350bhp, and that shifts !!