ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom Pcz Computer Repairs

58 Dynamique S 1.2 TCE
Hi,

I have started my own business repairing and building new computers. Anyone got any good ideas how to get my name out there. I have signed up to loads of sites. I am based in the noth west area.

If you fancy taking a look at my site - www.custompcz.org.uk

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It's an EXTREMELY difficult market to get into. The problem you will have is that most people interested in a PC fall into two camps. One half knows to the last tenth of a watt that their i7 PC consumes under load and would want to build and customise everything themselves.

The other camp falls into the "can't be arsed, not interested - just want it for email/internet/iTunes/p**n". Either way, both groups are extremely price conscious and will often shop around on the internet first. The latter group just heads to Dell - which in itself has some really decent kit for the money.

I don't want to deflate your ideas and hopes too much, but it's going to be a hard slog in order to get recognised and used on a regular basis. Even more so, when arguably, PC systems are getting easier and easier to compile and construct with each passing month. Just check the tech threads on here - quite a few people have attempted it for the first time and managed it with little fuss.

Best of luck with it though!

D.

172 Cup
Reinstall Windows Vista - £95

How much? lol

I'd also be wary of "fake" customer reviews.

A, I doubt someone would leave a review on Christmas day with everything else that day entails

and

B, The domain was only registered in April so how did she leave a review last year.

Of course it could all be innocent but unless you're a major business I think "customer reviews" always looks dodgy/sceptical on a website.

Last edited:
  Tesla MP3 2021
Very brave imo.

Some of those charges are cringe as well. Darren has pretty much summed it all up for me!