ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cyberpunk 2077

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I heard they're adding the Clio in.. Sorry I got bored. The new update does look good though and the game can be had cheapish now so I might be tempted to give it a go.

SmartSelect_20230923_085846_Photos.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
100% worth starting this again, they've added bits that weren't in the original.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’m tempted to try this again. The story never really gripped me, I found myself just wandering around most of the time.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Stayed up last night, like I was 21 again. Downloaded PL, then realised I'm 1 mission away from being able to enter Dogtown but realising I'm only Lvl 15 on my new playthrough. Though I am on the cusp of being invited to Dogtown, experience tells me I'm better doing some side quests and levelling up some more for higher attribute scores. Another "Hard" play through and I'm enjoying the game more than ever since 2.0, due to the massive changes in the way the game now works.

Highest star rating I've had so far is three and that was a challenge, almost died just trying to get away in the car. They were absolutely ruthless and it all stemmed from just knocking someone over, not even killing them.

In other news, also new free car in Watson. Which is a homage to Ken Block, unusual reference.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Another thing while I'm at it. You can now kill Fingers without losing out on legendary implants. I had great pleasure dropping his sickly slimy arse, though it left a girl with no faceplate.

18ad0ef78e951-screenshotUrl.jpg

18ad0ef44eb90-screenshotUrl.jpg
18ad0ef5d0e82-screenshotUrl.jpg
18ad0ef953873-screenshotUrl.jpg
18ad0efb75d98-screenshotUrl.jpg
18ad0ef1f9d5-screenshotUrl.jpg
18ad0ef03e999-screenshotUrl.jpg

I forget how good the photos look in this.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
How are you getting on Rob, do you want any tips etc?
7hrs in doing the main story.

Just been through the part where V gets brain fucked by Keanu Reeves, now tyring to find the bint that set me up for the job. I'm loving it, however did spend an hour walking around hyper slowly thinking it was due to the brain implant thing but later discovering it was just because I have been carrying too much clag around with me.

Emily came and asked if I was going to bed last night just as I was asking some bum boy robot questions.

Best first person game I've ever played. Outstanding.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
7hrs in doing the main story.

Just been through the part where V gets brain fucked by Keanu Reeves, now tyring to find the bint that set me up for the job. I'm loving it, however did spend an hour walking around hyper slowly thinking it was due to the brain implant thing but later discovering it was just because I have been carrying too much clag around with me.

Emily came and asked if I was going to bed last night just as I was asking some bum boy robot questions.

Best first person game I've ever played. Outstanding.
Make sure you're checking every room (don't want to miss out on any legendary weapons) and you're up to what I did yesterday, sorry already overtaken you.

I always try and go round killing enemies before I even go to ALLFOODS, build your levels up in your character build. Then go for the Flat Head, I did it the hardest way. Go and meet Meradith, keep the chip and don't decode it, go ALLFOODS, sit down, don't tell Jackie to sit down (kicks off), Kill everyone, Help Brick, Kill the hard version of Royce (this varies due to choices) and get a good pay day. However, you miss out on having a Maelstrom weapons vendor at ALLFOODS doing it this way.

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Starting this again is making me realise how much I missed first time round, barely made the most of the skill trees, mods etc.
Apart from remembering a few bits of the story it feels like a new game.
Seeing how much time some of you guys have put in makes me think I may get seriously hooked this time round.
That said, I promised myself I'd complete RDR2 and that hasn't happened yet.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I started again last night . Honestly didn’t notice a great deal different other than the car combat.
Maybe the fact I've been playing it for two weeks before the update. But I can assure you, it's a different game in terms of the way it plays.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
i played this a while ago, played it for a while, but just couldn't get into it, felt really samey, with this new update may give it another go when i have finished Chernobylite.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Holy f**k, I've struggled like never before going through the GIM. Took me 2 hours and I died 5 times. I had to basically stealth the entire GIM, including having to distract the Boss so I could sneak around her and get to Net Watch.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Is there a fast travel back to the apartment? I'm only a couple of hours in to my 3rd start. Driving seems better than pre 2.0.
Also, to holster your weapon do you have to hold triangle and select that slot or am I missing something? I'm not convinced on the controls just yet.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Haven't played it since it first came out. Updated it and done about 15 mins. Still seeing bugs and bits so I'm not that convinced, but I'll push on.