ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cyberpunk 2077

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
No you don't need to, but I would advise it personally.
I've said before I've played through multiple times already, but still enjoying this latest run through.

You should get an additional item in your journal which you can track and that will take you to Dogtown.
(it also says on the item you track that it's part of Phantom Liberty)

Thing is I'm at the point of no return as it were, final sequence tings. So to access, I'll have to go back to an earlier game save before the end?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Just completed another ending in Phantom Liberty, Mediocre ending which leads to a totally new ending for the main game.

Weirdly met Misty again but she actually looks fit without her wanky frizzy hair.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
So I figured out why there's loads more tier 5 weapons dropping than the first time I played it. You can't buy crafting materials anymore and have to break s**t down instead! Skippy now lv 5 and abusing me because I said I was keeping him 😂.

Also Panam sexting nudes 😳.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
You and @BIFCAIDS could form a support group

I've got all the trophies for PL and I'm just two off Platinum for the game overall, which are max out a skill and get all the trophies.

Currently 63hrs into my new playthrough, I'm level 53, Tier 5+ cyberware everything. I still have a f**king lot to do on this playthrough too. I love this game and quite possibly more than Fallout. There's still ways to play certain quests that I haven't done.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
@Touring_Rob how are you getting on, 96hrs in now, I'm at the final part of the story but I'm doing everything else now.

Also stumbled across a glitch in the perk points section, which gives you an extra point each time you refund it for some reason.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Just bought a couple of weaponized vehicles, great fun.

I'm going to see if i can collect some of the free cars this weekend

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve been playing this a bit, and it’s absolutely gorgeous but it’s not grabbing me.

The weapons “feel” insubstantial and the cars drive incredibly badly. I’m only about four hours of play into it though, so I’m wondering if that changes at all.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I’ve been playing this a bit, and it’s absolutely gorgeous but it’s not grabbing me.

The weapons “feel” insubstantial and the cars drive incredibly badly. I’m only about four hours of play into it though, so I’m wondering if that changes at all.
The cars aren't going to drive amazingly, it's an RPG not GTA. I tell you now, they drive substantially better than they did.

Weapons get better and the same weapon can behave differently due to mods, attachments and your build type. Your build plays a massive part in how your character uses different aspects of the game.

Mines w**k at hand to hand combat because I haven't built it to be good at that. I'm a net runner so it's irrelevant, enemies are dead before they've seen me. very rarely need a gun.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I’m the opposite - just go in all guns blazing with upgraded weapons

What sort of cyber wear do you have @BIFCAIDS ? Never really got into the hacking side

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I’m the opposite - just go in all guns blazing with upgraded weapons

What sort of cyber wear do you have @BIFCAIDS ? Never really got into the hacking side

I can't remember off hand but I'll get some screen shots, some of it is legendary.

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
So it’s proper skill tree build your own hero stuff then, fair enough.

I don’t mind that as long as it’s not insanely World of Warcraft nerdy and there’s a good plot driving things along, I really enjoyed the DeusEx games for example. I’m more inclined towards combat-first games like the Wolfenstein reboots than full on RPGs but will see how I get on.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
So it’s proper skill tree build your own hero stuff then, fair enough.

I don’t mind that as long as it’s not insanely World of Warcraft nerdy and there’s a good plot driving things along, I really enjoyed the DeusEx games for example. I’m more inclined towards combat-first games like the Wolfenstein reboots than full on RPGs but will see how I get on.

Yeah, my first go at the game I built a very level across the field build and I was neither good or bad at anything and it was a bit s**t.

The skill tree has been rebuilt too so it's more advanced and making a Solo or Edgerunner needs more thought rather than just ploughing points into Body or Intelligence.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I'm 154 hours in over 2 plays with the 2nd one 67 hours and main mission is the point of no return! Weapon wise I've stuck with the same guns for aaages now and have no problems, however a quick knife headshot is much quicker and more satisfying. Setting people on fire through a camera is fun too. What's max level? I'm at 48 and 50 SC.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I'm 154 hours in over 2 plays with the 2nd one 67 hours and main mission is the point of no return! Weapon wise I've stuck with the same guns for aaages now and have no problems, however a quick knife headshot is much quicker and more satisfying. Setting people on fire through a camera is fun too. What's max level? I'm at 48 and 50 SC.
60 now, Street Cred is 50 though.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
So @Clart heres my stealth netrunner V.

18b4e1632ae18-screenshotUrl.jpg

18b4e16b15021-screenshotUrl.jpg

Frontal Corext
Ex-Disk Tier 5++
Ram Upgrade Tier 5+
Mechatronic Core Tier 5+

Operating System
Netwatch Netdriver mk.1 Tier 5+ / Iconic
25 Health
13 Ram
8 Quickhacks
12 cant f**king remembers

Arms
Electrifying Matis Blades Tier 5

Face
Kiroshi "The Oracle" Optics Tier 5+
Behavioural Imprint-synced Faceplate Tier 5 / Iconic

Skeleton
Rara Avis Tier 5+ / Iconic
Dense Marrow Tier 5+
Epimorphic Skeleton Tier 5+

Hands
Ballistic Coprocessor Tier 5++
Smart Link Tier 5+

Nervous System
Reflex Tuner Tier 5
Adreno-Trigger Tier 5+ / Iconic
Tyrosine Injector Tier 5+

Circulatory System
Heal-on-kill Tier 5+
Clutch Padding Tier 5+
Feedback Circuit Tier 5+

Integumentary System
Rangeguard Tier 5+
Chitin Tier 5+ / Iconic
Subdermal Armor Tier 5++

Legs
Reinforced Tendons Tier 5+

@RSRowe See below, I did talk during this but it didn't record.

Basically just copy what I do. Take note, I start with 24 points, but as soon as I refund the top middle one it doesn't register the first refund but still gives me the point. f**k knows how I noticed it.

Last edited:

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I hate upgrading and s**t, it's what puts me off games these days to be honest. I just can't be bothered to get that involved. I think back to the likes of Half-Life and it was so brilliant but also so simple really.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I hate upgrading and s**t, it's what puts me off games these days to be honest. I just can't be bothered to get that involved. I think back to the likes of Half-Life and it was so brilliant but also so simple really.
I'm the same. My first time playing this I sat on my points and use them to upgrade when I needed to hack something or bust open a door. This time I'm fully invested in net running and have just sat back and and watched a goon kill all his mates for me and then strolled in and stabbed him😂.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Okay that does sound good. However I've been playing this for 20+ hours and still don't really know what a net runner is.

I'm very glad I have the sniper rifle with amazing zoom now though, as can pick off pretty much anyone.

I've kind of got two games going on at the same time actually, but have pretty much given up on the second ending as there's no way I can beat Adam Smasher with only 3 health boosters.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Okay that does sound good. However I've been playing this for 20+ hours and still don't really know what a net runner is.

I'm very glad I have the sniper rifle with amazing zoom now though, as can pick off pretty much anyone.

I've kind of got two games going on at the same time actually, but have pretty much given up on the second ending as there's no way I can beat Adam Smasher with only 3 health boosters.

Netrunners are savvy hackers, but with a cybernetically augmented interface system implanted into their body. Using their brain-computer interface implants, they roam the Internet, looking for systems to hack and information to sell to fixers. Although anyone can enter the Net, most people can't use the "Menu." The Menu is a group of Applications that are Interface programs that allows a Netrunner to Locate Remote, Run Software, Control Remote. E.g. Ping, Short-circuit, Overheat etc.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve just started to use hacks, what’s the best way to upgrade ram to stack them ?

I think I have the arosaka mk4 cyber deck

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
I’ve just started to use hacks, what’s the best way to upgrade ram to stack them ?

I think I have the arosaka mk4 cyber deck
You can visit a ripperdoc for upgrades, then there’s a vendor (I think listed as netrunner) where you can buy the hacks.

Make sure you don’t buy hacks which exceed the tier/level of your hardware though.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Why can't I buy a cool car like this?
18b57b75edb17-screenshotUrl.jpg

Luckily the owner let me borrow it for a while.

I finished all the gigs last night. They weren't all very lucrative though, make sure you read the text messages!
18b57b319a862-screenshotUrl.jpg

Ooops 😂
18b57b2f36272-screenshotUrl.jpg

Dino wasn't impressed.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Seeing as the latest update has released I had a dabble last night.

Just driving along minding my own business near the end of the video and Arasaka goons started chasing me. This is a new feature, if you've done wrong by a gang, which could be a pain in the arse. I started getting attached by Baghast near the gate in and out and they kicked off in the scanner, so I was f**king trapped 🤦‍♂️