ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cyberpunk 2077

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Are we allowed to talk about it on here without upsetting people?

I’ve done all the ‘endings’ now, but find it strange how it just puts you back to the start of the final mission. Walking round the city with Johnny again just seems odd.
Unless mines glitched? 🤷‍♂️

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Are we allowed to talk about it on here without upsetting people?

I’ve done all the ‘endings’ now, but find it strange how it just puts you back to the start of the final mission. Walking round the city with Johnny again just seems odd.
Unless mines glitched? 🤷‍♂️
Yeah a bit s**t. I didnt even get all the rewards, so fucked it off.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I must admit, I have kinda lost interest in it a bit now.
I agree. It's a good game, but it's not a great game. Once the story was over and I started doing side jobs and crime reports I realised how repetitive it gets.

The world is stunning, but it's not actually brilliant to play; the bugs aside, the progression system is terrible, it's so easy to be overpowered, enemy AI means they'll either stand and let you shoot them in the head or rush you, all just makes it a bit easy and meh.

Should've been the game of a generation, ended up being the game of the month.

I much prefer the world of Cyberpunk, but I felt way more invested in Witcher 3, maybe it's because it's 3rd person and Geralt was a great character. Also the combat in Witcher 3 was excellent and fairly balanced.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Having completed it yesterday I must say I am disappointed. The Witcher 3 was a much better game. I didn't do that many of the side quests, just got on with it. Apart from the looks (on a decent PC) the world felt quite empty alot of the time, not many people or cars. Sooo many bugs and glitches that really ruined it for me. I'm hoping that in time it will become something truly special. It has so much potential and I know Witcher started out in a bit of a state, but hopefully with more patches and DLC it can realise it's potential.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
Done 30 hours now, think i've got to the final mission but i';m going to delay it as i think i'll just stop playing.

Its probably the most unfinished game i've played for a long time, probably crashed on me at least 10 times.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Not gonna lie, after the first few days I've not played it since. Got back onto COD and this hadn't had a look in [emoji1787]

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Been playing a bit this afternoon, up to nearly 20hrs played.
Still enjoying it but I think the glitches are starting to grate on me a bit more.
Some background guitar music has got stuck on repeat for the past 20 mins and I'm starting to get bored of restarting the game when weird s**t happens.

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Anyone had the glitch where you get out of a car, and the character will just walk reeeeeeeeally slow?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Not had much of a chance to play it properly as yet but have been avoiding most of the main quest to prolong the 'experience'. Its a fun game and looks amazing at night but I much prefer Witcher 3 and will probably re-play that once the ray traced version is out.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
91 hours so far, level 39, SC 50.

I have played the final mission but, I've loaded my previous save. Genuinely don't know how I feel about it.

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Why have you loaded your previous save?
On mine once I’ve completed the last mission it lets me replay it (and it’s various storylines) over and over.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Why have you loaded your previous save?
On mine once I’ve completed the last mission it lets me replay it (and it’s various storylines) over and over.

Well it said I could load a previous save or go back to the main menu, I thought it was making out I had to start over. Oh well I'll just load up the last quick save which was just before the credits.

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Yeah it's not very clear.
It almost feels like the ending isn't actually the ending on mine
as now I'm just missioning around the city with Jonny again.... having completed each of the separate ending story lines. Like i was just expecting the story/side missions to carry on with the path that you chose

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Having completed it yesterday I must say I am disappointed. The Witcher 3 was a much better game. I didn't do that many of the side quests, just got on with it. Apart from the looks (on a decent PC) the world felt quite empty alot of the time, not many people or cars. Sooo many bugs and glitches that really ruined it for me. I'm hoping that in time it will become something truly special. It has so much potential and I know Witcher started out in a bit of a state, but hopefully with more patches and DLC it can realise it's potential.

And there we have it.

The single reason why I've gone absolutely nowhere near it. When the DLCs sprinkle down and a GOTY Edition exists - I'll take a look. Until then, I have plenty more other stuff to spend time on.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Witcher 3... (y) 261 hours and 24 minutes played.

20160622232032_1_zpsygi7fqqa-jpg.jpg

20160622231954_1_zpsrzgpxdcz-jpg.jpg

Great game!

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Top 5 games for me. Was outstanding. Also found myself continuing after I finished the main story line, exploring etc

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Not gonna lie, after the first few days I've not played it since. Got back onto COD and this hadn't had a look in [emoji1787]
Similar tbf. Only just finished RDR2 so I guess this will be the same and take a couple of years haha.

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
I did all the ending and haven't touched it since.
It's really annoying how it just cycles you back to the start of the final mission.

Haven't played this for weeks as I only get a few seconds and it crashes, sometimes completely bricking my pc. Can't alt f4 or task manager my way out of it. It just locks everything up.

I thought the big new update might have sorted it. Nope
The crash reporter application... crashed 😑

Untitled.jpg

I managed to open task manager but couldn't click anything on it. As soon as I clicked, cyberpunk opened back up, still frozen. Tried restarting my pc but it got stuck and wouldn't shut down. Had to hard power off

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Having played it through at launch and found it relatively enjoyable, I think I'm about ready to give it a second play through given the amount of patches that have come out - might be even better now.
Also, the changelog for patch 1.2 is hilariously long, like probably 400 lines

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I got this on PC last month when it was £20. I'll try it again once my 3070 comes this week.

It was completely unplayable on console at launch, hopefully the few patches have made it better. Do the police still just spawn in behind you? :sleep: