ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

d40x any good?

ITB'd 182...
hey all. the mrs is gonna get me a camera for xmas. she like me has'nt got much coin but she said she will stretch to a few hundred if thats all i want.

i hava used digi cameras quite a bit but am looking for a good base slr camera. would love to be able to take some good pics of my motor so would a d40 be any good?

peoples experiences would be helpfull.

thanks. gup :)

I have one, and love it.. Cant really compare it to anything, but have taken some cracking pictures with it! And Im a camera Noob

Artic Blue 182 FF
Photography will burn an endless whole in your pocket gup.
Dont bother, use the money for a bit of TB action or something.

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
I got my refurbed 400d off canon outlet on ebay with a 1 year warranty and kit lens for £279 4 months ago and sainsburys did them for £299 a couple of weeks ago

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
I got my refurbed 400d off canon outlet on ebay with a 1 year warranty and kit lens for £279 4 months ago and sainsburys did them for £299 a couple of weeks ago

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b