ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DAB

anyone got digital radio?

im getting it fitted saturday for FREE:D from my dealer as he uses my car for shows and demonstrations etc.

well ive listend to one xtra sounds good as im into that kinda of music anyone else know ay good stations on the digital side of things?

well i dont listen to the radio...so i dont see why id want one.

I couldnt belive the price of the things, to be honest. Ill stick to making cds from the very legal music format mp3

Core FM is good when everything goes poor.. Usually at night.. but thats if you like pop music. I listen to Dance/Trance.. but like normal music at night when Radio1 goes all Rap.

I got DAB for me Computer - Wish I could get Kiss, Ministry etc.. but its out of my area :(

I only got it for Radio1 mainly though! Is very cool..

Daz.

CLio John - Yeah is Expensive but im not paying so never say no to free stuff also i dont listen to the radio at all but it has extra stations such as radio 1 xtra which plays Jungle /garage/hip hop and r& B all day long which is my kinda music well every time ive heard it there has been good tunes playing.

and its a perfect signal all the time like CD quality so u can crank it up with no "fuzz"

Its perfect? Thats cool.. My pc one (although it is indoors and I aint got an external aerial for it), if you move it about, it breaks up in true digital fashion - very much like mobiles do..

Sounds cool, the DAB tuner for my HU is 240ish I think...

Daz.

Well got i tfitted and so far no interderence total CD quality i got some funky aerial in my front window of the cae a tiny balck box with a see through strip running down the side of the windscreen seems to do the job!:D

ah, aerials down side of windscreens rock! My alarm has one there... I was well excited when I saw it. ;)

Simple things..

Daz