ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

daisy chaining

I have two pre-outs on my head unit to run two amps but i was thinking of daisy chainig to save running two sets of rcas to the boot.

Will this reduce the quality of the signal at all or should it be exactly the same?

silver valver/hybrid

do you mean one amp has a rca output as well? i think with some amps they actually have a signal booster so sound quality shouldnt suffer, ive got mine wired up like that cus i only have one output on the head unit.

You will lose the ability to fade from front to rear, and the quality will drop a little as the voltage output to each amp will be halved. make sure that the amps you are using have rca outs. even if they dont you can buy rca splitters from about £5 - £10. if you are running the amps at near full power then you will notice the difference more.

Hope this helps

Luke