ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Damaged 182 No Reserve

Ad

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  MK2 FRS
it wil have to go cheap to be repairable the damahe around the aux belt are is expensive and it needs some repairs to rear suspension.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks like it could be a good but.
No more than about £2.5k though. You'd need a closer look I'd think.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't 182's come with a cd player? and is that font small enough?

Could strip it and put everything in my 1.2 :D

Last edited:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Maz said:
Looks nasty .. what Cat would it be ??

Cat C or D . Both are repairable insurance right offs . Just uneconomical to repair in the eyes of the insurance company .

The damage doesn't look that bad tbh . Somebody in the know could grab themselves a bargain. My old 172 had similar damage , not quite as bad as this one though .New wing , bumper , fitted and sprayed up the cost soon added up to £2500 .

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Pete said:
Xenon lights aren't cheep to replace either!

Nothings cheap on a Renault mate ,lol ;) It all depends how much the car goes for , your knowledge and skill level of repairs , access to cheap(er) parts etc ........

If you could snap it up at the right price i think it would be a good buy . It would obviously be better and advisable to look at it in the flesh , pics don't always tell the whole story .

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  V6 Exige, GTR R35
looks not too bad like others say...

may put a bid in for this myself and give myself a wee project!

Maz

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  LY 200
MRBILLYUK said:
Cat C or D . Both are repairable insurance right offs . Just uneconomical to repair in the eyes of the insurance company .

The damage doesn't look that bad tbh . Somebody in the know could grab themselves a bargain. My old 172 had similar damage , not quite as bad as this one though .New wing , bumper , fitted and sprayed up the cost soon added up to £2500 .

Cheers for that .. :D

Nice lil track car project maybe ??? :approve: *goes to check bank*

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I reckon that was hit without any body in the car...The airbags would surely have gone off....

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^^ mine had very similar front end damage , hit a crash barrier at between 50 - 60mph , because it wasn't a direct front end impact mine never went off .