ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Damaged Alloy - Clio

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
Fred2001Dynamic said:
WTF did you do to it????? (yes it is by the look of it, how deep are the marks??)

LOL, I looked over my shoulder to get into a left lane. But there was a reallly high curb on my right, and I drifted across a bit. So hence me curbing my front right (driver) wheel.

Luckily it wasn't on my new wheels that I put on today.

1.6 focus zetec....
sorry to hack the thread but want to ask fred a question.....can you refurb chrome and black alloys??? Its only the rim i want doing??

Thanks

1.6 focus zetec....
this is the alloy mate, the damage is right on the edge by the tyre and about 12" long

Attachments

• KON15.jpg
    KON15.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 27
  1.6 focus zetec....
lol couldnt you do anything with it just so it looks better? sayin that when you say it'll be a c**t does that mean you could repair it :D....just say a price if you could

thanks

Last edited:
  1.6 focus zetec....
ok whilst your thinking about that you dont know where i can get any really cheap alloys or wheels for the winter before i totally fcuk these up

1.6 focus zetec....
if you cant do chrome......is it just the damaged part that you repair or do you have to do the whole alloy?