ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

damn phone holders or is it my phone

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

right i have a problem and that is, i want a phone holder but and this is a big but my phone wont fit any ive seen i have a nokia 7600 if any one knows any where id love to know

Cheers, Dan

E90

Mines a factory fit for my 6310, dont rate it that much, tends to lose reception when it feels like it, made by Nokia as well, not tried the bluetooth kit yet, might be the best option, plus the Nokia one wasnt cheap, but its tied into the stereo to mute the volume etc, which is cool.

7600 is that square phone, isnt it? Thats going to be a bugger to find a holder for! But I got one from Halfords recently - £10 - and it open pretty wide so might take it.

Also, Halfords had their hands-free kits for £49.99 (half normal price) - not sure if theres one available for the 7600 but worth a look maybe.

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

yea it is squar bloody ace camera i love it, comes with a wire which i dont like but like i say blue tooth seems good

Quote: Originally posted by Dutch 172 on 29 July 2004

plus the Nokia one wasnt cheap, but its tied into the stereo to mute the volume etc, which is cool.
I have the Parrot Bluetooth kit - awesome.. all through stereo etc.. very cool..

Ford Fiesta

i was thinking of getting a phone kit but decided to use bluetooth headset instead for my 3650.