ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan's RS3?!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Considering the reg is different, i doubt its his...

But still, ouch.

RS6 C7
I'm still alive!!!!

They don't understeer if you have the correct tyres fitted! Audi changed the tyres from conti's to Michelins mid production and fitted wider tyres to the front than the back. It's very difficult to understeer, I have had it once but that was when i was pushing to get it.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I knew it wouldn't be yours you drive quite normally,
unless you're trying to keep up with the Dog Kennel that is,
then you have no choice but to hoon it. :evil:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I'm still alive!!!!

They don't understeer if you have the correct tyres fitted! Audi changed the tyres from conti's to Michelins mid production and fitted wider tyres to the front than the back. It's very difficult to understeer, I have had it once but that was when i was pushing to get it.

​The wider wheels at the front were standard fitment from the start i'm sure Dan...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Strange one that one. Would be good to have a closer look. The Cat D part is spot on though.

RS6 C7
Do you think it would cost more or less then that to fix it?
I think you could fix it for 15k + the price of the car but I'm no expert lol!

There's all sorts of bits that add up, The carbon fibre wings are knocking on for £400-500 each! I bet the xenons are more, that's without the bumper, bonnet, airbags, ecu reset , door, suspension, paint, bent chassis (most likely) 19" audi rotors, tyres, grills and all sorts of little bits in the engine bay!

15k sounds cheap actually!