ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dash air bag light on again (resistors)

BMW 320ci
I fitted 182 seats to my ph2 a while ago now (last FCS) and they were fine for a few months, then the light came on so I soldered the wires and the light went off. Recently the light has come on again but it would go off after a while and then come on and then go off. Now it seems to just stay on so I want to get rid as it's starting to piss me off.

I've heard 3.9 Ohm 0.6 Watt resistors will sort this but can someone get me a direct link for them as when I've looked I've been confused by it all. Will 2 fix it? As it's the drivers seat that's messing up.

Cheers in advance.

330 Ci
you can buy them from Maplin - you should only need one if its only the drivers side.

The other plug under the seat is for the seat-belt pretensioner (this shouldn't need fiddling)