ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dash clock light,which bulb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  MG ZR 1.8
i need a new bulb for my clock in my dash as mine has blown.
could anyone tell me what type of bulb this is and the best place to get it from?

its a 03 plate clio, mk2 ph2

not sure what info you need?

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Dont know bulb type but its a top part of dashboard off job. remove a pillar trims first.

Dealers charge about £100 for this.

Prob take an hour or so.

MG ZR 1.8
Oh I know how to do it. Had the dash off today to change tweeters. I've removed the old bulbs but there's no sort of numbers or anything on them.

I can do it myself just can't without the new bulbs :)

MG ZR 1.8
I might give Renault a ring to see what they're charging ATM then!

I've got the bulbs out.. So I'll compare them to the image on the way to work tomorrow morn.

That's brill tho Thankyou !

JMR

RB 182 Cup
How long did it take you to take the top part of the dash off?
i have had a bulb out where the time is for 1.5 years lol :rolleyes:

MG ZR 1.8
How long did it take you to take the top part of the dash off?
i have had a bulb out where the time is for 1.5 years lol :rolleyes:

About 10 minutes to get the top part of the dash, took off the front pillar plastic bits. Undid all the screws and poped it off, can't see how Renault can charge the bomb that they do for that it's a joke!

I haven't had a clock in my dash since I brought it, as I'm coming up to a years ownership I thought it was about time I splashed out on some bulbs haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.