ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dash lights

Golf GTD Mk7
On the way home after Oulton on wednesday, the speed clock on the dash kept flashing on and off. Any ideas? Please tell me it's not a dash off job? Fuse on the blink maybe? Seemed a bit strange that it was only the speed dial though.

Golf GTD Mk7
was it that confusing? the lights where the speed is (circle bit with mph round etc) kept flicking on and off while driving. The rev counter stayed on all the time.

Da

Less
Aye, dodgy connection. There are a few LED's that light up behind the speedo so if they were all flickering then I'd say it's a loose connection.

Dash off job I'm afraid :dapprove:

Da

Less
Nah, all the main display illumination is one fuse, you'd lose it all if the fuse was gone mate.

Clio 182 arctic
iirc theres only 2 led's (smd) behind the speedo. but like u have already said it is strange that only the speedo is flickering. especially if there are the original led from factory

Da

Less
iirc theres only 2 led's (smd) behind the speedo. but like u have already said it is strange that only the speedo is flickering. especially if there are the original led from factory

There's two for each - two on the speedo and two on the rev counter, then one for fuel gauge and one for temp gauge.