ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dash shine(polish)

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
been looking for a place to order a good quality dash shine that has a smell to it preferable vanilla, anyone got any who where i can get some?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
My Dad always has a can of Autosmart in his boot which I often used in the Clio, Great stuff but no idea about what smells are on offer..... I don't like anything too shiny personally.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Was about to say, I have never ever used anything to shine my dash lol.

usually when I clean the inside I give it a mist of window cleaner and wipe all the dust and s**t always with a MF cloth.

PH1 Clio 172
Shiny dashboards are lethal too hen the sun shines as it reflects off your windscreen.
I use Autoglym Vinyl and Rubber Cleaner if I really have to but usually just give a quick wipe with a microfibre

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
got some wipe things, i just got the car last week and the dash and inside door handles etc was abit tacky and dirty.. just wanted to clean it up using the right thing. cheers for the help lads