ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dastek Unichip

Anyone know of a Unichip dealer in the Midlands area? even better if in the Derby area.

Anyone else had any problems fitting one of these? I had one hooked up to my car by a company in Stockport and the engineer there reckoned my cars rev limit was cutting in prematurely and so he couldnt get any proper readings to calibrate the chip.

I still have the unichip wiring loom fitted, so I thought it was about time for a second opinion.

thinking of having this fitted in the near future but gotta do my exhaust first...the unichip will be meant as the final thing to top-off my mods...thereafter, will be a self-imposed moratorium...too much $$$

kona
www.renaultcarclub.com

Lionel Richie

Aldon Automotive in Briely Hill near Merry Hill do UNICHIPS. im thinking about getting one but dont know if it will fit on cos of the electronic throttle

one in lincoln mate, type in dastek .com, look through at the dealers, the one in nottingham doesnt stock them no more.

hope this helps

n.b www.dastek.com

cheers
delboy

unfortunately i am stuck over here in singapore, my friends...there is a distributor here but gotta wait until i have nothing else left to be done, then i go fer it...

kona
www.renaultcarclub.com

Well, Im stuck in Singapore too... and should be getting either Cams or Unichip next.

Gimme a buzz at graven@pacific.net.sg when you decide to go for it!