ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DAX Cobra Project

Engles Mummy
Hello Guys & Girls,

It's been almost a year now since I started the Cobra Project. It's been very exciting but extremely stressful! We're just going through the wiring process now and OMG for anyone who is thinking about doing it...DONT! For those who have done wiring before then my heart goes out to you!

But anyway we should be done in March/April time but we're going to start it in JAN...stay tuned for that day!

DSC00319-1.jpg

DSC00320-1.jpg

DSC00321-1.jpg

DSC00322-1.jpg

DSC00323-1.jpg

I can't wait to get this beast on a race track! It could be the first and only time...but hey it will be worth it!

I'll post some more pictures and videos in JAN when we start it up for the first time.

Adam

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Looks awesome, bet you can't wait to start it.
You got a rough idea of the power it will be running? Should be great on the track.

182trophy & Williams
I remember when you started this

Hat goes off to you fella:approve:

Make sure you keep this thread well updated:cool::)

Engles Mummy
LOL wiring my Westfield = Fail

I know the pain mate.

lol love it!

The setup I have gone for should be pushing out around 380-400bhp, not sure on torque but it should certainly leave number 11’s everywhere I go.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
YOU WEE SLUT!....Lost ur number or i would of given you a wee tinkle!

Lookin sweet!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
epic project, remember the old a car is born series from centuries ago where they built one.

top drawer