ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dayz Standalone

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS
Looks brilliant tbh.

Still playing the Arma 2 mod so I'm really looking forward to this!

[video=youtube_share;x_SKBJaJBcI]http://youtu.be/x_SKBJaJBcI[/video]

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS
I'd imagine that there will be more Game modes. Deathmatch, CTF etc in some way. The maps are feckin huge though so not sure how it would work.

Personally I'm enjoying running round the woods trying to meet up with friends etc and not get eaten or shot! lol

I'd imagine that there will be more Game modes. Deathmatch, CTF etc in some way. The maps are feckin huge though so not sure how it would work.

Personally I'm enjoying running round the woods trying to meet up with friends etc and not get eaten or shot! lol

yeah thats what I mean though I am hoping they finish it as a continual game where you can create a character and survive as long as you possibly can, with the occasional expansion pack and hordes of zombies appearing etc

kinda like how big WOW has gotten nowadays

Clio 172
Like the loot idea anything that stops hackers will be a real bonus. Game also looks really clean and crisp I'll be playing it for sure.