ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DazG's Jap Crap

Golf R soon...
Hello peeps!

Thought I would share a few quick photos with you:)

Picked her up on Wednesday. Loving it so far!:)

DSCN0773.jpg

DSCN0774.jpg

DSCN0775.jpg

DSCN0776.jpg

DSCN0777.jpg

DSCN0778.jpg

DSCN0779.jpg

DSCN0780.jpg

clio 1.2 16v,
daz thinkiv seen you around a fair bit, well the same colour as that cant member the plate, was sticking wth one up the a40 last night but it had black old school plates on going upto cartoon town

Golf R soon...
Minty mate!

Any plans?

Standard for now, par a few little things like bulbs, plates and perhaps wind deflectors.

Maybe a Spoon N1 a bit later ;)

daz thinkiv seen you around a fair bit, well the same colour as that cant member the plate, was sticking wth one up the a40 last night but it had black old school plates on going upto cartoon town

I was out last night in it but I was around Swindon so it probably wasn't me!

Golf R soon...
hummm...Sorry mate, but i think you've got 1 step forward and 2 steps bak!

Alright Ali! Your allowed an opinion, thats fine with me...I did like the R32 but I needed a smaller loan and something a little bit, just a little bit, more economical...Started properly saving for a deposit on a house now.

If I had not had the 182 before, I might have had one this time around!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Alright Ali! Your allowed an opinion, thats fine with me...I did like the R32 but I needed a smaller loan and something a little bit, just a little bit, more economical...Started properly saving for a deposit on a house now.

If I had not had the 182 before, I might have had one this time around!

Aye. Sensible move then!! Did like your R tho!

Golf R soon...
aaa fair enough, lush though mate love the colour? any differnces to the golf

Completely different car in comparison, not leather lol!

Power delivery is completely different!

It just feels so much more lighter than the Golf, thinking about it, it is!

Lots of plastic in the interior but it doesn't rattle/

Aye. Sensible move then!! Did like your R tho!

I miss the sound of the milltek thats for sure :(

x2 :( nice colour though :)

I wanted the R32 in grey but couldn't find one so I bought a black one instead so getting a grey civic is kind of fulfulling that!

Vee dub
Lovely example by the looks of it Daz! :)

Best colour too. I bet it's very different to the Golf? More fun to drive I imagine.

Tom

Golf R soon...
N1 FTW!!

Not usually a fan of the Phase 2's but quite like it in Cosmic :)

It was either cosmic grey or milano red but I thought the cosmic might be a more desirably colour to sell on and see on the roads.

Lovely example by the looks of it Daz! :)

Best colour too. I bet it's very different to the Golf? More fun to drive I imagine.

Tom

Cheers Tom!

Its poverty spec compared to the Golf but its more fun to drive. I swear it wants to kill me :eek:

It wants to be driven hard all the time!

Loving the VTEC yo ;)

Vee dub
I've only had a 15 min go in one.... a silver 54 plater...... really liked it. KNow what you mean about it wanting to rev.....

See so many about so you may need to get used to that! lol..... enjoy though....

Golf R soon...
I've only had a 15 min go in one.... a silver 54 plater...... really liked it. KNow what you mean about it wanting to rev.....

See so many about so you may need to get used to that! lol..... enjoy though....

Thats the problem, everyone had one and everyone wants to try it on!

At least I haven't seen a cosmic one yet :p

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think its a step down from the R32, but a good step if that makes sense.

By that I mean your R32 was awesome. You have got rid to save money but are still able to have fun in a tidy looking motor.

(But I personally hate CTR's with a passion! lol)

Toureg vW Transporte
had mine for nearly 3 years now and not a problem to speak of. i find the plastics scratch easily, lol but couldnt class this as a problem.hope you enjoy.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
May be a step back, but lovely motor mate. One thing I don't like though is them rear lights... but thats my only critism :)

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
tbh I don't think the facelift lights look that bad on the back of ours mate..

only look "Lexusy" on the back of a silver of black one IMO.

Get the rear windows tinted and wind deflecors on ASAP ;)

Golf R soon...
tbh I don't think the facelift lights look that bad on the back of ours mate..

only look "Lexusy" on the back of a silver of black one IMO.

Get the rear windows tinted and wind deflecors on ASAP ;)

I think it breaks up the grey nicely!

Bread van style tints! lol

I wouldn't mind so clean looking plates, anyone recommended any?

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
You will have to treat it to a K-Pro mate. I could never go back to a standard Type-R now. VTEC YO! 4600rpm > 8600rpm FTW!