ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCI Diagnostics Machine

Renault Clio DCi 65
Can anyone recommend a diagnostic machine or software so i can recode my injectors on my dci and look at the parameters and readings of the engine for around £100-£150.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
It works on mine lol.

fuel metering values/ votage. Injection duration ect.

The plug is abit naff on these and if the pins get bent, they don't connect to the car very well. Need a good Bluetooth signal for it aswell ( unless you go hard wire )

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Hmm...might just give it a go and see lol. Can live with a dodgy plug, and would probably always use it through usb anyway.

Plus, I've not found anything that reads live fuel data on the dci's yet so having something to check for a dying pump or injector would be very handy!

Do you know if it reads ABS faults too? Got a few issues with my ABS I need to iron out so would be killing two birds with one stone if it could.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
You can go through the whole car I think. I've been in the airbag ecu with it on mine. Only fault codes tho, no adjustments.

im sure it shows cranking pressure of the pump.
Fuel rail pressure
and injection quantities( found a fucked injector on mine with it, the reading was massively out to the other 3 )
coding injectors is a f**king doddle

live data for about 30odd things
and component testing ( can operate the egr / engine fans and injection pump soliniod )

good kit of kit really.i use it on pritty much diesel everything I work on.
Does trucks aswell if you ever need to LOL

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Brilliant, that's just what I'm after cheers mate. Had a bit of a fuel pump scare a while back too, cranking pressure would be an added bonus if it showed that.

Gonna get one ordered!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
, it shows pump pressure on live, so you'll be able to watch it over cranking and running.
i had a slight issue trying to get it to read a dci65 02 plate tho, couldnt keep response up with the ecu

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Guess I'll just need to try my luck and see if it works.

I had considered a cheap clip, the functionality of it would be handy, but at the same time I know I'm far too careless at times and would probably f**k something up at some point LOL