ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dci suspension

Lionel Richie

i "think" so, im finding out if the same springs for a 1.2 are ok on a 1.6 (for david_129) so ill add the 1.5dci to the list!!!

The thing that you need to take note is to make sure that the suspension is used in a Clio with the same front end weight ie the front weights the same or very close.

The 1.5dci weighs 600kg up front

The 1.2 16v weighs 560kg

The 1.4 weighs 640kg

The 1.6 weights 680kg

The 2 liter 660kg (I cannot see how as a 2 liter should weight more shouldnt it ? as itss a bigger stronger block and other parts.)

Your best bet then it would seen to get a 1.4 suspension kit as its weight is similar. I have heard of a few stories of Corsa diesel drivers having problem with pertrol suspension on ther cars and reverting back when they realise how bad it is. The Clio wont be as bad as I asume the weight are closer.

I imagine that 172 suspension could go on the Dci which would make for a difference.

EDD