ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCI100 remap?

CB600FS
Theres a lad on here thats got a 100 remapped at RSTuning (well recognised/recommended on here) and its about 130bhp.

Clio Dci100 Dynamique
Yeah its mine, highly recommend RS Tuning who did mine, another one i keep hearing about is Angel Tuning. A guy on here reckoned they said he could push it up to 145 bhp but not safe imo, think he opted for 130 same as me

Polo Bluemotion
ive got a tunit box fitted. not had it on the rollers yet, but pre tunit, it had a rolling road proven 101-2 bhp at the wheels. it now easily spins in 3rd!!

just wondering if the DCI 100 remaps and if so what it can remap too safely???

Define safe. Stock is the only safe.

You can go to about 155hp if you realy want.

Depend show the tunner goes about it extending the window vs turniong the pressure up vs turbo boost vs other mods etc.

Polo Bluemotion
Just got back from tunit in chorley,and finally had my rolling road session. 121.1 bhp + 189.9 lb/ft at the wheels. I know you guys are quoting more, but im not going chasing small horses when theres no point. my 190lb/ft is more than enough in the dry,let alone in the wet with no traction control!!! It torque steers like mad!! And its got the added bonus of doing a constant 50mpg!!

Ps>love the look on peoples faces wen they have caught me up lookin at the bottom of the door having thought it was a 1.2 16v,ha ha

BMW M4; S1000 RR
121 and 189.9lbft at the wheels!

that's some plugin box lol

That's what I say.

Went to a new (to me) superchips dealer near me. He was convinced that I'd be going away with a Tunit box.

I might try one next week sometime (got some time off) and see what it's made of. Haven't been impressed by any tuning box so far, infact quite the opposite.