ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

De-badging

Can someone please tell me the best way to de-badge the rear of my car. Are the badges held on with pins if so what is the best way to cover the holes? is it an easy home job or a garage joby?

Cheers for any help Phil

i did mine, its easy to do your self, remove the trim by unscrewing the 4 retaining screws (note 4!) and they prize the dages off, there will be small holes left where the badges were held on, blob a little bit of filler on there, enought so that it pokes through the holes, blob the ends from the concealed side to hold the filler in, leave it 20mins rub down, with steadily finer and finer wet&dry, and spray with plastic primer and then black, its easy, the problem i had was i broke the thing in 2 places when i took t off though my own clumsyness, bit o joined it with some arlildite and more filler, and it looks 10 times better i think,

i will get soem pics if you want

lofty

P.S beware new trims are £75 from renault