ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Debadge 200t EDC

Mk4 200t, A4tdi
Anyone out there debadged a 200t? Interested to know if the 'Clio' on the boot is simply stuck on or held some other way? Thanks.

Mk4 200t, A4tdi
Nice one thanks, I thought as much but didn't want to risk it seen as I've only owned it a few weeks.

Mk4 200t, A4tdi
@Treadless just saw this in similar threads.

I've done mine, it's just stuck on. Fishing line/floss then glue remover.

Had a spare house lastnight so got it done. P*ss easy! Heat gun then floss, the black foamy stuff just peeled straight off aswel. Quick clay and a wax and it look's much better.
Have you done any other mods to your car? Very few resources on here for the 200 EDC, probably due to most still being under warranty which is understandable.

Clio 200t
Had a spare house lastnight so got it done. P*ss easy! Heat gun then floss, the black foamy stuff just peeled straight off aswel. Quick clay and a wax and it look's much better.
Have you done any other mods to your car? Very few resources on here for the 200 EDC, probably due to most still being under warranty which is understandable.

Nothing major, had my calipers sprayed red, fitted wind deflectors...

Shall be fitting bilstein b14s soon though. I have a clunk coming from o/s front which renault are sorting before I fit them (or they will just blame the coilovers).

In the future I'll be fitting an exhaust system to it, but not yet. And as soon as its out of warranty I'll be remapping it.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
20141016_105653_zpszzcycqht.jpg

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
car looks smart pal but in response to your comment above theirs quite a few bits out for the 200t with lots in production lol,
there are a few of us with modded ones hears mine

IMG_5203_zpsvwa6rbuy.jpg
not me my wife has a black one which has been mapped at rs tuning to 235 bhp, would like to get a cup spoiler for my white one then remap it, what tyres do you have on yours and how do they compare to the oe dunlops mate,
WP_20150619_14_13_02_Pro_zps1n06jgkl.jpg

Flame red 200t
not me my wife has a black one which has been mapped at rs tuning to 235 bhp, would like to get a cup spoiler for my white one then remap it, what tyres do you have on yours and how do they compare to the oe dunlops mate,
WP_20150619_14_13_02_Pro_zps1n06jgkl.jpg
options were pants on the 18s so im now running 17s instead loads of options and the car manages much better on track with the 17s

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
it is does he have the leather seats, suzannes car was owned by a stephen from south london,

As far as I aware there a aftermarket part coming through, we currently stock the itg pro filter and there maxogen kit. Itg have reported gains of 13-15bhp on a mapped car for these.

Clio 200 EDC LUX

Was that standard or modified engine? How's it effect the gear change in full auto mod?

Mk4 200t, A4tdi
Slightly off topic but seen as theres a couple of other 200T owners here...my front sidelights don't work.

I bought some replacement LED bulbs mainly for the numberplate but there were some spare so I replaced the sidelight bulbs as they were the same fit but still nothing.

Not much of an issue seen as the DRL's are running constant but should I be getting the dealer to have a look as its obviously a bigger deal than just the bulbs.

Mk4 200t, A4tdi
You've tried turning the LED's round haven't you, due to their single polarity?
Good point, will try before contacting the garage. Will be just my luck for both bulbs to be the wrong way round. Still makes me wonder why the original bulbs weren't working though. Cheers.