ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

debadging comments/views???

Chocolate Bar™
i plan on debadging mine, but only when ive saved enough for another neat touch out the back ;)

you've gotta remember that if your removing all the badges you'll probably need the holes welded and the panel resprayed. on the ph2 only the 'clio' should be drilled, but on my ph1 they're all drilled

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
i plan on debadging mine, but only when ive saved enough for another neat touch out the back ;)

you've gotta remember that if your removing all the badges you'll probably need the holes welded and the panel resprayed. on the ph2 only the 'clio' should be drilled, but on my ph1 they're all drilled
What's the neat touch Mark, do tell.

koi

Audi S1
looks alot cleaner with the badges removed, but it is alot of effort cos of the damn holes

Clio 182, 911, Exige
Waste of time and money. People will think you're driving a 1.2 Dynamique if you de-badge .....