fUbAr May 29, 2009 #1 Hi I have an unlocked Sony w890i from Vodafone. It's still got the vodafone branding and software on the phone... How do I get rid of it? Thanks.
Hi I have an unlocked Sony w890i from Vodafone. It's still got the vodafone branding and software on the phone... How do I get rid of it? Thanks.
S Storm_Force Car Clio200 EDC Lux May 29, 2009 #4 I had to pay to get mine done (via ebay) it goes a website which flashes to the phone the makers firmwaire not the operator. EDIT: couldn't find one on ebay however http://www.fonefunshop.co.uk/Unlocking/debrand_sonyericsson_w890.htm you can do it online for £15 I think mine was about £10 last year. Last edited: May 29, 2009
I had to pay to get mine done (via ebay) it goes a website which flashes to the phone the makers firmwaire not the operator. EDIT: couldn't find one on ebay however http://www.fonefunshop.co.uk/Unlocking/debrand_sonyericsson_w890.htm you can do it online for £15 I think mine was about £10 last year.