ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

decat passes MOT emissions test :)

clio 197
my 197 had its first MOT on saturday and sailed through(apart from the number plate :roll: )
got a miltek with secondary decat (that says track use only on it) and it passed the emissions no trouble at all... :D :D :D

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
What garage you go to mate? It doesn't suprise me tbh with it been a new car etc. Nice one though!

clio 197
the 197 has 2 cats.
1 on the manifold and 1 on further back.
can only (easily and cheaply) remove the secondary cat, its still got 1 in theory.

they were strict, as they failed it for the number plate, as its got a renault diamond on the left... had to go get some other plates and put them on to keep them happy. came straight back off in their carpark though... [;)]

Rusty Cup
haha i bet they looked at it and thought eeeerrr yea thats a pass n started work on the next car :D

they get £30 for doing nothing and you get an mot pass everyones a winner :p

clio 197
not at all. i stood and watched because i was worried about the decat. had my excusses planned and everything...
he went through all the checks.(after i showed him how to start the thing)
was pretty damn close to grounding on the rollers though.