ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

decat pipe pic

cheers person who had car before me got a powerflow system so i think i need centre section after the cat for it to fit cause exhaust slides on to the cat at the moment. or is there a decent cat back system for my car

Polo GTi

Quote: Originally posted by will_s on 16 September 2005
cheers person who had car before me got a powerflow system so i think i need centre section after the cat for it to fit cause exhaust slides on to the cat at the moment. or is there a decent cat back system for my car

Not sure what you mean, the decat will fit on a standard exhaust and should fit a Powerflow exhaust too,providing they based it on the orignal and not some wild cutom jobby.

If I were you, Top Gear in Burnley do an excellent stainless steel exhaust, for your car or any car for that matter £250 fitted from cat back, lifetime guarantee.

on the cat now that is on it one end is like the above de cat and then the other end slides on to the centre pipe, would get a new system but then need to gat a new cat for it so it would fit like the decat