ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deep Swirling Removal in Bristol?

SchwepTek™
Anyone that can do this on my RB182 in the Bristol area please give me a quote.

I am capable of detailing myself, i am only after paint correction.

Thanks

Storm Grey 200
Im getting a machine polisher soon, and am in weston, i havent used it before, and will be doing my car soon. I'll see how i get on, and if you want to use it you can, or I'll do it. Assuming it all goes to plan :)

C

clvs2222

im not that far away bud! always do a free detail for mates (covering product costs, £20ish)

Brazo is your man mate, he will charge you about £150 - £300 iirc. But his work is 2nd to none, he corrected my monaco.

Not great pics I'm afraid as light was low and my shots went all grainy!!!:mad:

QEW wash
SSR2.5 x2 via rotary - lots and lots of scratches not fully removed but reduced
Speedglaze via PC
#81 by hand
#26 by hand/cosmo polisher

Wash to remove dust
another coat of #26 by hand!

Clioblue004.jpg

Clioblue003.jpg

Clioblue002.jpg

Clioblue006.jpg

Clioblue007.jpg

Clioblue011.jpg

Clioblue010.jpg

Clioblue016.jpg

Clioblue017.jpg

C

clvs2222

:eek: can you do rotary?

My car is baaaaadddd! lol

yes mate, just finished dans. took loads of pictures so shall post a thread up later, looks as silk as uummmm.......... silk!

as i said, cover the produt cost, about £20 and i havent got a problem doing it.

SchwepTek™
yes mate, just finished dans. took loads of pictures so shall post a thread up later, looks as silk as uummmm.......... silk!

as i said, cover the produt cost, about £20 and i havent got a problem doing it.

Well i'll let you have a go first then ;)

When i say bad, i'm saying wire brush bad.... :)

C

clvs2222

amazing is the word mate! look at the price! lol, i should start charging!

SchwepTek™
amazing is the word mate! look at the price! lol, i should start charging!

Well how about you do a trial run on mine and i'll bring my cam round and do pics and then you can start charging based on how similar the pics are with those above ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Schwepp, i've got a load of black paint in the garage. Come round, i'll get rid of the scratches...

C

clvs2222

Well how about you do a trial run on mine and i'll bring my cam round and do pics and then you can start charging based on how similar the pics are with those above ;)

yea thats no problem mate. we'll sort something out on sunday.

hijack.... also anyone do headlights???

i do headlights also, iv got acrylic polishing pads and abressives which gave awsome results on the headlights.

Do mine if you want.

send me a PM of want you want done, sure we can sort something out.

106 GTi
Plastic Headlights polish up just like paint - Menzerna Final Finsih or Intensive Polish on what ever pad grade is needed works a trat - they can also be wet sanded if need be to correct deeper marks.