ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Defection - the dark side

After my bitter disappointment on the PE rollers the 172 just had to go. Drastic, maybe - but hey what the hell.

So Ive gone and done it and bought a VTEC bread van! Yes A CTR. Please feel free to stop me on my rounds.

If you require anything extra (ladies) please leave me a note. Also note that gold top milk and yoghurts are only available at weekends.

Thankyou.

I will continue to frequent the Cliosport BBS so the Magnet will live on! 8500rpm here I come!

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

LOL seems like more defecters to the dark side are to follow.....

When i finally make a decision :p

Oh and a forum you have to pay to be a member and post LMAO !!!

Oh and magnet, mines one pint of gold top this weekend :D

Tom

satin silver. Have only driven approx 50 miles in it so far but compared to the 172 it feels alive. Like a terrier on a lead at the entrance to a rabbit warren. It just wants to go. Im even surprised by the way it pulls even before you enter the VTEC zone.

Also way more solid and quite a bit bigger than a Clio.

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Quote: Originally posted by Magnet on 26 November 2003

Tom

satin silver. Have only driven approx 50 miles in it so far but compared to the 172 it feels alive. Like a terrier on a lead at the entrance to a rabbit warren. It just wants to go. Im even surprised by the way it pulls even before you enter the VTEC zone.

Also way more solid and quite a bit bigger than a Clio.

I found it really flat and docile !!! It was only when i entered well into the V-Tech zone it eventually put a smile on my face

Still undecided TBH !!! test drove 5 now so it cant be the car

Astra 1.9cdti XP

I off to the Honda Dealers this afternoon. I want to get rid of the 172 for something else but Im having a really hard time deciding. I find the CTR a little bit dull but part of me really wants one Im just not sure I could swap the 172 for one or anything else thats available for that matter!!

Hippychick

maybe my underperforming 172 has given me a false sense of a CTRs abilities? Did you have the hand brake on or something?