ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Deja Vu

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport
For those who know me, I couldn't help buying another one :D

P2130002.jpg

P2130005.jpg

P1010072.jpg

P1010077.jpg

P2130010.jpg

and a pic of my and bf's house :D

P2130008.jpg

louise... you dont know me, but i certaily know you... haha.

thats if it was you that was driving through waltham cross ages ago.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome back to clio williams ownership, the bodywork looks in great condition (well the left anyway!). Does it feel as good as ever then?

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport
JLO - when / where? lol
Rich... Main diffs being this is a 3, old was a 2... And this is totally standard, other had decat, magnex and k&n... Only driven this back and stuck it in the garage so far :D
JamieWilliams3 - yep I love it. Brings back memories hehe
Dafydd - sold it back in 2005... Bought a Fiesta ST, then sold that to buy the house... Not in Bromyard anymore - moved to Hereford last Sept... See uve got a 306 GTi-6 now... How is it?

well, some time last year.. i was in waltham cross picking up my mate in the afternoon. I saw a williams going into this alley by the shops. It was a female driver. The exhaust sounded pretty loud from what i heard. cant remember if she had blonde hair though.

although i did mention to my mate, wow a girl with a williams.. haha

also i did spot you near the a10 once too come to think of it. think i was actually behind you in stealth mode. lol if that was you that is

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport
Don't think it was me....? I sold my old Williams in 05, and only got this one on Saturday.... and I'm not blonde :p

Toureg vW Transporte
gti-6 6 is good louise.sold the 16 valve couple of years back as bought the first house in ledbury and thought i wouldnt be able to run it.wasnt as bad as i thought so bought the gti-6 and now got a new house in malvern. but going to defer back to a 182. will be putting the 6 up for sale this afternoon.
58k is some low mileage.did you have to travel far to pick this one up?