ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Delta Force (PC)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone going to try this? Free steam demo out now. I honestly know nothing about this game but I remember playing it so much back in the day. Was a great multiplayer game for its time imo.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Tried it last night and it plays well.

The only thing it needs is native controller support, but that should be in game when it releases properly. For now though Steam does a great job of implementing their version.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Tried it last night and it plays well.

The only thing it needs is native controller support, but that should be in game when it releases properly. For now though Steam does a great job of implementing their version.

You can play it on controller now? I'm quite liking trying it out on MNK. Whole new learning process but seems quite fun. Can tell the game is made to be quite slow paced and much more tactical than most your standard FPS games today.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
It was either task force dagger or black hawk down mate. It had a load of multiplayer custom made maps and the lobbies were quite large iirc. So much fun was had on those.

Cool! 😎 If it was Black Hawk Down, it was one of mine... 🫣🤣 Sorry! Well, I worked on it. And the Team Sabre follow-on, which was a bit of a nightmare and was pretty crap.

I'll have to check out this new one.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Cool! 😎 If it was Black Hawk Down, it was one of mine... 🫣🤣 Sorry! Well, I worked on it. And the Team Sabre follow-on, which was a bit of a nightmare and was pretty crap.

I'll have to check out this new one.

Must have been about 20 years ago I was 14-15 playing it on my parents work/business computer. Like I say I really think for it time as far as online stuff goes it was really a unique experience.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Enjoyed it, can see me just spending a bit of time on this rather than grinding life away on CoD over winter.

There's Extraction, Battlefield clone and Black Hawk Down (campaign) modes coming for it.

It's pretty crazy how much you feel like you've just loaded up BF2042 in the menus. Chinese developer 😅...they actually seem to have made a functional game though...

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I tried the extraction mode which probably wasn't best as I didn't know what I was doing and was with 2 randoms. Didn't rate it much but also can't say I gave it a fair chance.

I've seen some gameplay of the battlefield type mode and that looks a bit more fun and probably a more favourable game mode type for me. Seems decent enough for a free to play game anyway.

Obviously it'll never hit that nostalgia spot as it's a completely new refreshed game.